POHATCONG TWP., N.J. - In Warren County, New Jersey, an electrical fire forced the evacuation of a Toys 'R' Us store.
The fire broke out shortly before 4:00 p.m. Monday at the Toys 'R' Us on Route 22 just outside of Phillipsburg in Pohatcong Township.
Police said the fire caused minor damage to an office, but caused significant smoke damage to the store.
Police said the store will be closed for at least a few days.
No one was hurt, and the fire has been ruled an accident.
A 14-year-old boy has been charged with felony murder in the shooting death of a Hunterdon County, New Jersey man.Read More »
- Phillipsburg municipal lot fees still unchanged
- Snow emergencies in place for local areas
- Indoor marijuana farm pitched for Alpha, New Jersey
- I-78 Logistics Park sold for $43 million
- Alpha still treading water on pool decision
- Fire heavily damages home in Hunterdon County
- New Jack-knifed tractor trailer shuts down all lanes on I-78 westbound
- Mayor Ed Pawlowski takes stand in jovial mood, says 'not guilty'
- Fairgrounds Square owner: 'Mall needs to be demolished'
- Sands Bethlehem casino bid invalidated by Pa. Gaming Control Board
- Reading man charged in robbery of bank in Lower Heidelberg
- DA: Threats against Governor Mifflin High School unfounded
- Pawlowski testifies he had no idea city vendors hired his campaign manager
- Updated Pennsylvania lawmakers strive for multiple forms of gun legislation
- Health Beat: Poppy seed oil saves baby
- AR-15 rifles to accompany church's blessing ceremony