FLEMINGTON, N.J. - Fire crews in Hunterdon County raced to the scene of a fire at Hunterdon Central Regional High School Thursday night.
Few details are known but the Raritan Township Office of Emergency Management is reporting via its Facebook page that the fire began in the auditorium and was contained.
The post also reports no one was injured.
School officials announced on the district website that Hunterdon Central will be closed Friday.
Police in New Jersey are asking for the public's help in identifying suspects in a burglary.Read More »
- 2 more prisoners file complaint against correction officers
- New Jersey bear hunt could be extended, or could be the last
- Mars to base US headquarters in New Jersey
- Businesses look toward New Jersey for marijuana industry
- Residents displaced, firefighter hurt in New Jersey fire
- Phillipsburg woman killed in 4-vehicle crash on I-78
- Fire damages several homes, structures in Wilson
- Allentown family searching for answers after pet dog was shot and killed
- Basketball fundraiser benefits charity that gives free haircuts to people with autism
- PHOTOS: The first snowfall of the season
- Smoke detectors donated in honor of boy, 9, who died in East Coventry fire
- FBI assisted police with incident at Parkland High School
- Saturday's snow exceeds expectations
- Excitement and cheer fill the North Pole Express
- Temperatures drop overnight, accidents reported across the region
- Husband charged in death of North Catasauqua woman