FLEMINGTON, N.J. - Fire crews in Hunterdon County raced to the scene of a fire at Hunterdon Central Regional High School Thursday night.
Few details are known but the Raritan Township Office of Emergency Management is reporting via its Facebook page that the fire began in the auditorium and was contained.
The post also reports no one was injured.
School officials announced on the district website that Hunterdon Central will be closed Friday.
New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy is vowing to sign gun control bills as part of a campaign promise and in response to the fatal Florida school shooting.Read More »
- Hearing on fracking draws dozens, many opposed
- Trenton man pleads guilty to sex assault of child
- 14-year-old charged in shooting death of New Jersey crash victim
- Phillipsburg municipal lot fees still unchanged
- Snow emergencies in place for local areas
- Indoor marijuana farm pitched for Alpha, New Jersey
- Updated Police, crews on scene of incident in Exeter Township
- Parkland schools to reopen Monday after bus garage fire
- Caught on camera: Domino's workers apprehend armed robbery suspect
- Wet weekend weather continues with steady rain this morning
- Wallenpaupack School District responds to nearby church ceremony involving AR-15 rifles
- Indivisible Berks Holds Rally in Support of Unions in Preparation of Major Supreme Court Case
- Updated People pay final respects to Reverend Billy Graham
- Lower Macungie fire causes heavy damage to attached garage
- Murphy promises gun control, but for now reviews policies
- Former Reading mayor Spencer's trial delayed