PHILLIPSBURG, N.J. - Firefighters were called to a home in Phillipsburg, New Jersey, Tuesday night.
At around 7:30 p.m., crews started to battle a fire at 99 Sitgreaves Street.
Crews on scene say that everyone got out safely.
There's no word on what sparked the fire.
Republican Gov. Chris Christie is set to unveil his final budget as governor.Read More »
- Flemington man sentenced for child pornography
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- N.J. Rep. Leonard Lance holds second town hall meeting
- Union Township woman accused of stealing from Parent Teacher Association
- Christie on the radio? He says he'll consider his options
- Rep. Leonard Lance Town Hall gets loud
- Updated Hazmat situation reported in Northampton County
- Updated Man pleads guilty in Stockertown gun club case
- Judge rules Bill Cosby case to be decided by outside jury
- Updated Work to repair extensive storm damage in Berks continues
- Updated National Weather Service assessing Pennsylvania storm damage
- Updated Bethlehem police officer charged with indecent exposure accepted into rehab program
- Updated Bill advances to ban flavored electronic smoking devices
- PSP: Mom used girl's breath to start car with DUI device
- Police, coroner probing death of 18-month-old girl
- Pennsylvania's 2018 US Senate race gets going with GOP entry