PHILLIPSBURG, N.J. - Firefighters were called to a home in Phillipsburg, New Jersey, Tuesday night.
At around 7:30 p.m., crews started to battle a fire at 99 Sitgreaves Street.
Crews on scene say that everyone got out safely.
There's no word on what sparked the fire.
New Jersey has sued gun manufacturer Sig Sauer, saying it sold defective handguns to the state police.Read More »
- Man charged with stealing Ronald McDonald statue
- State suspends license of Warren County teacher accused of sex assault
- Authorities investigating after Clinton Township SD received suspicious communication
- Firefighters injured while battling flames in Washington Borough
- Minister in Hackettstown accused of taking upskirt photos, videos of church worker
- Hackettstown woman dies days after being struck by car while lying on road
- Updated Clerk shot in Whitehall robbery listed in stable condition
- Updated Cosby 'holding up' as jury pick gets underway
- Police: Group busted in Berks suspects in other East Coast thefts
- Updated Coroner identifies body found under Linden Street Bridge
- Updated Buckeye Tavern reopens 2 years after devastating fire
- Montgomery County launches app to help those in need of CPR
- Cooler and cloudy this afternoon with areas of rain and fog
- BUSH to rock Sands Event Center this summer
- Easton's Common Space Kitchen gives food entrepreneurs a launching point
- LIVE original lineup to perform at Musikfest this summer