WASHINGTON, N.J. - At least two firefighters were injured while battling a fire in Warren County, New Jersey.
Crews from several departments were called to Youmans Avenue in the borough of Washington Thursday night.
The flames broke out in a duplex and we nine people were displaced.
Two pets also died in the fire.
The injured firefighters were taken to the hospital for treatment.
New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy is vowing to sign gun control bills as part of a campaign promise and in response to the fatal Florida school shooting.Read More »
- Hearing on fracking draws dozens, many opposed
- Trenton man pleads guilty to sex assault of child
- 14-year-old charged in shooting death of New Jersey crash victim
- Phillipsburg municipal lot fees still unchanged
- Snow emergencies in place for local areas
- Indoor marijuana farm pitched for Alpha, New Jersey
- Man arrested for robbing Allentown Domino's at gunpoint
- Former Reading mayor Spencer's trial delayed
- Some Poconos students to relocate Wednesday due to blessing ceremony featuring AR-15s
- Murphy promises gun control, but for now reviews policies
- Millions of BB&T customers affected by outage
- Joe Paterno movie coming to HBO
- Man arrested for domestic violence assault in Fleetwood
- Degas painting missing for 9 years found outside Paris
- Florida governor speaks out on Parkland shooting
- Sarah McNary talks personal color analysis