The first of three hearings was held Thursday in regards to the PennEast pipeline, which is a proposed plan to move natural gas from Luzerne County, Pennsylvania to Mercer County, New Jersey.
The hearing discussed the application for eminent domain for residents who live along the PennEast pipeline route.
Two additional hearings are scheduled for April 19 and April 26. The judge will then make a decision.
For a second weekend, drivers are being warned to avoid Interstate 78 westbound near the New Jersey-Pennsylvania border.Read More »
- New Jersey sees $13 million in funding to combat opioids
- Man arrested in connection with fatal overdose in New Jersey
- New Jersey medical marijuana program moves to mobile platform
- New Jersey governor OK's automatic voter registration
- New Jersey man sentenced for sexual conduct with minor
- Police-involved shootings discussed at New Jersey town hall
- Updated Coroner identifies woman found dead in Monroe County
- Bloomsburg mayor accused of soliciting prostitutes
- Updated Food Truck food drive draws a crowd
- New WFMZ & Dorney Park Team Up For 2nd Food Truck Food Drive For Second Harvest
- Police investigating shots fired at Allentown tattoo shop
- State police seeking information on jewelry theft in Bucks County
- Funeral for Barbara Bush held Saturday
- History's Headlines: Charles Ellet: Bridge builder, warrior, Pennsylvanian
- Easton resident finds drawers disturbed after letting in fake water company employee
- Holistic health coach talks Spring detox diet