FLEMINGTON, N.J. - A Hunterdon County, New Jersey man has been sentenced to prison time for child pornography.
Adolfo Reyes-Aguayo, 39 pled guilty to to possession of child pornography in January and was sentenced to three years in state prison Monday. He is also subject to deportation because of the crime.
Reyes-Aguayo was arrested in July 2016 after an investigation by the Hunterdon County Prosecutor's Office Special Victims Unit and the Flemington Police Department.
A New Jersey woman who was helped by a homeless man when she ran out of gas in Philadelphia has raised more than $50,000 to help him.Read More »
- Generosity pays for Firth Youth Center memberships
- Walmart employee found deceased at store
- Easton seniors build annual bonfire ahead of game
- Overturned fuel tanker snarls traffic on Route 22 in Lopatcong
- Easton vs. Phillipsburg powder puff game kicks off rivalry week
- Phillipsburg lawns could be sporting wrong mascot
- Remains of final two victims from Barclay Friends fire found
- Christmas at FirstEnergy Stadium ready for season debut
- Berks well-represented in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Woman raises more than $50K for homeless man who helped her
- Life Lessons: Is stress the reason you can't conceive?
- Be aware this holiday shopping season
- Easton police investigating suspicious incident
- Officials respond to late night fire in Hanover Township
- Thanksgiving travelers find higher gas prices in Pa.
- Unity game pits the big dogs against the badges for a good time