BELVIDERE, N.J. - A former Warren County sheriff appeared in superior court Wednesday morning to face six sexual assault charges.
Edward Bullock sat in a wheelchair and had to use a listening device to follow the proceedings.
Bullock turned 85 this week and underwent knee and hip replacement surgery in the last two months.
According to a grand jury indictment, Edward Bullock sexually abused a 10-year-old boy for several years in the sheriff's office in the mid 1980s.
Bullock was not required to enter a plea during the hearing and Judge Ann Bartlett set bail at $100,000.
New Jersey has sued gun manufacturer Sig Sauer, saying it sold defective handguns to the state police.Read More »
- Man charged with stealing Ronald McDonald statue
- State suspends license of Warren County teacher accused of sex assault
- Authorities investigating after Clinton Township SD received suspicious communication
- Firefighters injured while battling flames in Washington Borough
- Minister in Hackettstown accused of taking upskirt photos, videos of church worker
- Hackettstown woman dies days after being struck by car while lying on road
- Updated Cosby 'holding up' as jury pick gets underway
- Updated Cooler and cloudy this afternoon with areas of rain and fog
- Coroner identifies Lehigh County man killed in Allentown police-involved shooting
- BUSH to rock Sands Event Center this summer
- Easton's Common Space Kitchen gives food entrepreneurs a launching point
- LIVE original lineup to perform at Musikfest this summer
- Rock icons Godsmack to headline Musikfest Aug. 9
- Lehigh County man charged with attempted homicide
- New Jersey police allege gun company sold defective guns
- Small plane crashes in Pennsylvania field, pilot not hurt