BELVIDERE, N.J. - A former Warren County sheriff appeared in superior court Wednesday morning to face six sexual assault charges.
Edward Bullock sat in a wheelchair and had to use a listening device to follow the proceedings.
Bullock turned 85 this week and underwent knee and hip replacement surgery in the last two months.
According to a grand jury indictment, Edward Bullock sexually abused a 10-year-old boy for several years in the sheriff's office in the mid 1980s.
Bullock was not required to enter a plea during the hearing and Judge Ann Bartlett set bail at $100,000.
- Phillipsburg town officials need to make a decision ASAP when it comes to mold
- Man wanted in Hunterdon County on assault charges
- South Hunterdon School District addresses lead in schools
- New Jersey animal control officer arrested for sexual assault of minor
- Thimble tossed! Game piece voted out of Monopoly board game
- Judge: Bridge case complaint against Christie can proceed
- Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- Man accused of stabbing wife, daughter-in-law in Allentown
- Updated Reading woman killed in crash on I-176 in Caernarvon
- Chicago to rock Musikfest this summer
- New Allentown Health Bureau recognized for emergency preparedness
- Updated Arts Around Town: Marionettes join Bach Choir for 'The Nightingale'
- Updated Crews called to fire along Linden St. in Allentown
- Updated Man charged in Allentown hit-and-run
- Updated Berks commissioners talk future of tax-free municipal bonds
- Updated Record-challenging warmth today, close to records Friday