PHILLIPSBURG, Pa. - Phillipsburg's finest will say a final farewell to one of their own Friday.
A funeral with full police honors will be held for former Patrolman Bob Amey.
He lost his battle with cancer this week.
Some 50-100 officers from New Jersey and Pennsylvania are expected to attend the funeral.
It gets underway Friday morning at 10:30 at Saint Mary's Church at 830 Fifth Avenue in Alpha, N.J..
Amey will be buried in the cemetery adjacent to the church.
New Jersey's overall crime rate in 2015 decreased by 5 percent compared to 2014, but there was a sharp rise in reported sex crimes.Read More »
- 600-year-old tree that witnessed history taken down
- Catnip Friends Rescue owner facing animal cruelty charges
- Freeholders call for more Route 31 Shuttle riders
- Christie unveils online drug disposal locator in New Jersey
- Christie to mark prescription drug disposal event
- Closings expected in Florida doctor's Medicare fraud trial
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business
- Almost like summer at FirstEnergy Stadium