LAMBERTVILLE, N.J. - Two neighboring communities came together Saturday evening to remember a life that ended too soon.
A candlelight vigil is being held at the Lambertville Station parking lot on New Jersey in memory of Sarah Majoras.
Hundreds of people gathered for the event.
Crews found her body Wednesday in the Delaware and Raritan Canal.
Majoras went missing last Saturday morning after walking home from the bar she worked at in New Hope, Bucks County.
Investigators said her death was a tragic accident.
A pressure cooker was found in Terminal A on Saturday afternoon, according to police for the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.Read More »
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- Flemington man facing sex assault charges
- Investigators suspect deadly maneuver in jet crash
- Warren County Freeholders call a meeting of mayors
- Environmental group to spend $130K in governor's race
- Phillipsburg steps back salary ranges after resident complaints
- Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Countryside is making a strong comeback
- Local man takes business idea to the beach
- Purple Heart recipient gets honored Memorial Day weekend
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Catasauqua police nab armed robbery suspect
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic