PHILLIPSBURG, Pa. - Police are investigating the shooting of a man at an area gas station.
Phillipsburg police were called to the BP gas station at 742 Main St. for a report of a shooting shortly after midnight Thursday morning.
They found a man who was shot in the right leg.
He was an attendant at the gas station.
He was transported to Warren Hospital, treated and then flown to St. Luke's Hospital in Bethlehem for further treatment of serious injuries.
Neither his identity nor his condition are known at this time.
Police said the initial investigation showed that one or maybe two people were involved in the shooting.
The investigation is being done by the Phillipsburg Police Department, the Warren County prosecutor's office and the Warren County Regional Crime Scene Unit.
- Investigators suspect deadly maneuver in jet crash
- Warren County Freeholders call a meeting of mayors
- Environmental group to spend $130K in governor's race
- Phillipsburg steps back salary ranges after resident complaints
- New Jersey resident finds severed foot and partial ankle in sneaker
- New Jersey police allege gun company sold defective guns
- Teacher who had sex with student in cemetery going back to jail
- Police raid home in Phillipsburg
- Man killed in crash with fire truck in Allen Township identified
- One Freddy winner's emotional day
- Boyertown State Theatre goes digital
- Police: Teen shot in Pottstown
- Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival right around the corner
- BK's Helping Hands lives up to the name
- Camelback Road bridge reopens
- Alpine Mountain Ski area sold