HUNTERDON COUNTY, N.J. - A New Jersey grand jury has indicted two men for running a prostitution network in Hunterdon County, N.J.
Indicted were Juan Peralta-Mijangos and Pedro Sanchez.
Fifty-three-year-old Sanchez resides in New York City and 20-year-old Mijangos lives in Highland Park., N.J.
They are charged with promoting prostitution and organized street crime in Lambertville, Flemington and Franklin Township.
- N.J. Rep. Leonard Lance holds second town hall meeting
- Union Township woman accused of stealing from Parent Teacher Association
- Christie on the radio? He says he'll consider his options
- Rep. Leonard Lance Town Hall gets loud
- Phillipsburg town officials need to make a decision ASAP when it comes to mold
- Man wanted in Hunterdon County on assault charges
- Updated Cosby to ask judge for outside jury for criminal trial
- Updated Warming trend to start the week, but a few showers return tomorrow
- Updated Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Updated Life Lessons: Swimming helps asthma
- Boscov: An American Story
- Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association
- Pink slips may await some Pennsylvania public universities