HUNTERDON COUNTY, N.J. - A New Jersey grand jury has indicted two men for running a prostitution network in Hunterdon County, N.J.
Indicted were Juan Peralta-Mijangos and Pedro Sanchez.
Fifty-three-year-old Sanchez resides in New York City and 20-year-old Mijangos lives in Highland Park., N.J.
They are charged with promoting prostitution and organized street crime in Lambertville, Flemington and Franklin Township.
A pressure cooker was found in Terminal A on Saturday afternoon, according to police for the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.Read More »
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- Flemington man facing sex assault charges
- Investigators suspect deadly maneuver in jet crash
- Warren County Freeholders call a meeting of mayors
- Environmental group to spend $130K in governor's race
- Phillipsburg steps back salary ranges after resident complaints
- Updated Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Catasauqua store robbed at gunpoint
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival