HACKETTSTOWN, Pa. - Hackettstown police responded to a call around 2:45 a.m. Saturday for a report of people fighting over stolen Taylor Ham.
Officials arrived at an apartment on the 100 block of Main Street, where they determined 19-year-old Christian Ariel of Hackettstown, New Jersey, punched the victim multiple times on the left side of the face.
The victim suffered red abrasions and swelling.
According to police, it was said the dispute might have also started over beer.
Ariel was charged with simple assault and lodged in the Warren County Correctional Facility.
Authorities said no threats were made.Read More »
- Willow Grove Elementary students back in building, fungus resolved
- New Jersey farm quarantined after horse contracts herpes
- Oscar winner to judge at River Town Film Festival
- St. Luke's nationally recognized for geriatrics services
- N.J. chase suspect turns himself in after call from police
- Phillipsburg Staples to close before Christmas
- Updated Authorities rule Tilden Township fire accidental
- Sun and clouds but cooler and still windy for today
- Updated 20 injured in fire at Chester County senior living community
- No real estate tax hike expected for Northampton County residents
- Double transplant recipient looking forward to Thanksgiving
- An interview with David Jaindl
- Artist capturing everything Lehigh Valley on canvas
- Lower Macungie runs for the border and has the meats
- Ruscombmanor Township road plagued with lead, drainage issues
- Allentown School Board receives update on progress of strategic plan