PHILLIPSBURG, N.J. - Emergency responders in Warren County, N.J., safely rescued a man who was stuck atop a small mountain.
Crews were called to the Delaware River Park in Phillipsburg just before 2 a.m. Tuesday.
Martin Faust was intoxicated and stuck at the top of a mountain, authorities said.
A high-rescue team from Clinton, N.J., along with crews from Flemington and Whitehouse, assisted the Phillipsburg emergency squad and fire department with the rescue.
Faust, 25, of Phillipsburg, was taken to St. Luke's Hospital-Warren to be checked out, but he was not medically injured.
Two other men were with Faust in the park: Josiah Turner, 23, and Jared Turner, 27, both of Phillipsburg.
All three men will be charged with defiant trespassing. Josiah Turner is also facing an arrest warrant from another jurisdiction, police said.
- Christie unveils online drug disposal locator in New Jersey
- Christie to mark prescription drug disposal event
- Closings expected in Florida doctor's Medicare fraud trial
- Commission set to vote on New Jersey statehouse renovations
- Basking Ridge, N.J. says goodbye to an old friend
- State police: 1 killed in crash with State Police vehicle
- Convicted cop killer Eric Frein sentenced to death
- Updated Car crashes into pole along S. 4th St. in Salisbury Twp.
- Lafayette College gets zoning changes needed for new College Hill dorms
- More than 100 businesses to strike on May Day
- Crash closes Route 422 East between Mount Penn, I-176 exits
- Bittner's Corner Bridge spurs Lehigh County Commissioner debate
- Delaware trooper fatally shot; suspect barricaded in house
- Some sunshine today as a big-time warm-up gets underway
- Freeholders call for more Route 31 Shuttle riders
- Meet Jim Kane, space race computer programmer