WASHINGTON BOROUGH, N.J. - A community in New Jersey is coming together to remember a woman who was a victim of violence.
A memorial was held Wednesday for Margaret Graf-White at the Molloy Center in Washington Borough in Warren County.
Police say Graf-White was found stabbed to death in an apartment on West Steward Street earlier this month.
Investigators say Ralph Atkinson killed her.
We're told the two had a relationship.
At Wednesday's service, Graf-White's brother says he is working to keep her memory alive.
"Anything that we can do to help charitable domestic violence volunteering, stuff like that, we've got to do that through her name now," said Michael Collings
He says his sister was a loving mother of four children.
The family has set up a college fund through Go-Fund-Me in her name for her kids.
- Warren County Freeholders call a meeting of mayors
- Environmental group to spend $130K in governor's race
- Phillipsburg steps back salary ranges after resident complaints
- New Jersey resident finds severed foot and partial ankle in sneaker
- New Jersey police allege gun company sold defective guns
- Man charged with stealing Ronald McDonald statue
- 15 years has gone by fast for Freddy Awards
- Updated Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Boyertown looks to enhance privacy in restrooms, locker rooms
- New Jose Rosado and the Allentown School District at odds over book
- New VFW Awareness Day at Catasauqua school
- Pennsylvania mushroom farms face labor shortage
- UGI Energy Services presents scholarship to Berks foundation
- UGI Defends Proposed Bethlehem Gas Storage Tank Proposal
- Veterans highlight issues faced by those returning from war
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime