CLINTON TWP., N.J. - Crews in New Jersey worked to save a horse that had fallen into a pool Sunday night.
It happened around 10 p.m. along Pine Tree Drive in Clinton Township, Hunterdon County.
A crew at the scene told 69 News when they arrived, the horse was out of the pool and rescue workers were trying to warm it up with blankets. Before they set up portable heaters, the horse got up on all four legs.
Once it calmed down, they walked it to the barn, according to the crew at the scene.PHOTOS: Horse rescued after falling into pool
Police in Warren County are investigating a grisly discovery made Sunday.Read More »
- New Jersey police allege gun company sold defective guns
- Man charged with stealing Ronald McDonald statue
- State suspends license of Warren County teacher accused of sex assault
- Authorities investigating after Clinton Township SD received suspicious communication
- Firefighters injured while battling flames in Washington Borough
- Minister in Hackettstown accused of taking upskirt photos, videos of church worker
- APD looking for woman who yelled "sorry" after dragging boy on bike behind car
- The "Textalyzer" could be coming to a police station near you
- XO Communications cutting more than 50 jobs in Berks
- 11 people seated on Cosby jury; defense sees race bias
- Northampton DA investigates trooper-involved shooting
- Fidget Spinners causing controversy in schools
- Giraffe arrives at Lehigh Valley Zoo
- BCAP holds open house at new location in downtown Reading
- Report: MGM/Sands sale falls through
- Leesport VFW honors young soldier home from service