READINGTON TOWNSHIP, N.J. - Hunterdon County authorities are investigating an attempted suicide that occurred outside of a police station.
According to the Hunterdon County Prosecutor’s Office, a man operating a semi-truck shot himself around 9 p.m. outside of the Readington Township Police Headquarters.
Authorities say Whitehouse Fire and Rescue responded and the victim was transported to Robert Wood Johnson Hospital in New Brunswick for treatment.
An investigation is ongoing and further information could be released at a later time.
A New Jersey woman who was helped by a homeless man when she ran out of gas in Philadelphia has raised more than $50,000 to help him.Read More »
- Generosity pays for Firth Youth Center memberships
- Walmart employee found deceased at store
- Easton seniors build annual bonfire ahead of game
- Overturned fuel tanker snarls traffic on Route 22 in Lopatcong
- Easton vs. Phillipsburg powder puff game kicks off rivalry week
- Phillipsburg lawns could be sporting wrong mascot
- The season of giving kicks off at one Whitehall home
- Black Friday shoppers rush Target for door buster deals
- Woman shot in Schuylkill County club dies from wounds
- Italian guests celebrate Thanksgiving in Bethlehem
- Retail stores fight the rise of online shopping
- Updated From Turkey to the toy store
- Atypical Thanksgiving traditions abound in the Lehigh Valley
- Camping and dancing for deals in Whitehall
- Person wounded by gunfire in northwest Reading
- Health Beat: Isolated limb infusion saves mom, baby