A phone tip to authorities has led to the arrest of an alleged drug dealer in Hunterdon County, officials said.
Deana Johnson, 50, of Flemington, is facing charges that include possession of cocaine with intent to distribute and possession of heroin with intent to distribute.
Hunterdon County Prosecutor Anthony P. Kearns III said the arrest was made after someone left information on the county's Crime Stoppers Tip Line that Johnson was selling drugs out of her residence in the Hunter Hills Apartment Complex in Flemington.
Kearns said authorities followed Johnson to Trenton where illegal drugs were allegedly purchased. She was stopped and arrested by authorities as she returned to Hunterdon County with crack cocaine and heroin, Kearns said.
She is being held in the Hunterdon County Jail on $30,000 bail.
A man was killed and a woman and trooper were injured in a crash involving a New Jersey state police vehicle.Read More »
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- Lawyers: Can Menendez trial jurors be asked how they voted
- Penn State frat suspended over booze on Parents' Weekend
- NJ jobless rate falls to 4.2 percent despite shedding jobs
- Unsealed bridge case document shows juror sought dismissal
- Former congressional aide must register as sex offender
- Pa. awarded $26.5 million to fight heroin, opioid crisis
- Updated Judge refuses competency hearing for police ambush killer
- Updated Health Beat: Food safety on the go
- Updated Wolf, treasurer push pension agencies to cut investment fees
- Updated Bethlehem police charge second man in brutal 2016 beating
- Penn State Health St. Joseph hires new financial chief
- Penske Truck Leasing unveils mobile app for customers
- State police: 1 killed in crash with State Police vehicle
- Tickets on sale for 4th of July fireworks show at Coca-Cola Park