LOPATCONG TWP., N.J. - CBRE announced Thursday it has negotiated the $43 million sale of the I-78 Logistics Park.
The park is a 365-acre master planned development located along the I-78 and I-81 corridor in Lopatcong and Phillipsburg, New Jersey.
CBRE, a commercial real estate services and investment firm, negotiated on behalf of the seller Opus Investments/KTV, Inc. The property was purchased by Bridge Development Partners.
The Logistics Park has approvals in place to construct 3.8 million square feet of warehouse and distribution space.
- Fmr. North Warren superintendent acquitted on sexual assault charges
- New Jersey governor's budget plan already making waves
- Delaware Water Gap trails closed from winter storm damage
- 17-year-old arrested in Hackettstown abduction hoax
- Blairstown man facing charges in relation to possessing child pornography
- Tractor-trailers halt traffic on I-78
- Updated WATCH: 69 News Snow Patrol: Berks County (5:30 p.m.)
- Updated YOUR PHOTOS: Fourth major winter storm in 3 weeks
- Updated WATCH: Evening traffic commute
- Updated WATCH: 69 News Snow Patrol: Easton (6 p.m.)
- Updated WATCH: 69 News Snow Patrol: Bucks County (6 p.m.)
- Updated WATCH: 69 News Snow Patrol: Montgomery County (6 p.m.)
- Updated WATCH: 69 News Snow Patrol (Lehigh County 6 p.m.)
- Updated Snow days equal shortened spring break, longer school year
- WATCH: 69 News Snow Patrol: Allentown
- Updated Health Beat: Out of options: New valve saves hearts