HACKETTSTOWN, N.J. - A man who allegedly threatened to 'put a bullet' in the head of another man is now in police custody.
The incident happened around 11:30 Friday night.
Hackettstown, N.J., police responded to a report of a man threatening another man with a gun in the 200 block of Fourth Avenue.
Police said 46-year-old John Tucker of Hackettstown got into a verbal argument with a 21-year-old man from Stewartsville, N.J.
Tucker threatened to shoot the man, and then grabbed the man's face and pointed an airsoft pistol at the victim's face, police said.
Tucker was arrested and charged with aggravated assault with a weapon, terroristic threats, unlawful possession of a handgun, unlawful possession of a weapon and possession of a weapon for an unlawful purpose.
Tucker was taken to the Warren County Correctional Facility under $75,000 bail.
Motorists traveling this Memorial Day weekend will find gas prices that have risen for the first time in weeks.Read More »
- Flemington man facing sex assault charges
- Investigators suspect deadly maneuver in jet crash
- Warren County Freeholders call a meeting of mayors
- Environmental group to spend $130K in governor's race
- Phillipsburg steps back salary ranges after resident complaints
- New Jersey resident finds severed foot and partial ankle in sneaker
- Updated Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Man's 'suspicious' death in Frackville ruled a homicide
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- Summer recipes on the grill
- Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69
- World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22
- Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran
- Summer getaways in the Lehigh Valley