PHILLIPSBURG, N.J. - After nearly two days of deliberations, a jury has found a New Jersey man not guilty of attempted murder and arson.
Erik Gall was accused of torching a home on the 300 block of Firth Street in Phillipsburg in December 2016.
His ex-girlfriend was inside the home at the time of the fire, but no one was seriously hurt.
Two homes were damaged.
- Students get first-hand accounts of the horrors of heroin
- New Jersey teen accused of taking handgun to school
- Willow Grove Elementary students back in building, fungus resolved
- New Jersey farm quarantined after horse contracts herpes
- Oscar winner to judge at River Town Film Festival
- St. Luke's nationally recognized for geriatrics services
- Heartwarming video lands local family on Ellen Show
- A tale of two mayors and a police station in East Greenville
- Santa and ABATE bring Christmas a little early
- Reading Holiday Parade brings out some holiday cheer
- $30,000 reward offered for man who shot and killed officer near Pittsburgh
- Chainsaw explosion kills man from York County
- AP: Wolf starting to look like 'two-term Tom' as 2018 approaches
- Last-minute Thanksgiving tips from ShopRite
- Reward offered for info on Hunterdon County arson
- History's Headlines: Firefighting in Bethlehem