PHILLIPSBURG, N.J. - After nearly two days of deliberations, a jury has found a New Jersey man not guilty of attempted murder and arson.
Erik Gall was accused of torching a home on the 300 block of Firth Street in Phillipsburg in December 2016.
His ex-girlfriend was inside the home at the time of the fire, but no one was seriously hurt.
Two homes were damaged.
- Updated Trump tells Pa. Republicans to challenge new congressional map
- 'We're not joking around here, Ed' and other tidbits heard in pay-to-play trial
- Morning dense fog gives way to warm sunshine later today
- Styx, Joan Jett to headline Musikfest opening night
- Baby Maeve gets some life lessons from dad
- Pay-to-play defense witnesses testify mayor not directly involved in bidding process
- What the new congressional map means for the Lehigh Valley
- Upper Macungie police use donation to start child fingerprint, DNA registry
- Hockey players on a mission of hope
- Bethlehem Township updating ordinances