PHILLIPSBURG, Pa. - Jury selection began Monday in the trial of the last of four co-defendants accused in a deadly gas station robbery in Warren County.
It happened back in 2012 at a BP gas station on South Street in Phillipsburg.
An attendant at the gas station was shot in the leg and later died.
Zachary Flowers is charged with first degree felony murder and robbery. Co-defendant Andrew Torres is serving a 40 year sentence.
Zachary's sister, Alexis and her boyfriend, David Beagell took plea deals for shorter sentences.
Police in New Jersey are asking for the public's help in identifying suspects in a burglary.Read More »
- 2 more prisoners file complaint against correction officers
- New Jersey bear hunt could be extended, or could be the last
- Mars to base US headquarters in New Jersey
- Businesses look toward New Jersey for marijuana industry
- Residents displaced, firefighter hurt in New Jersey fire
- Phillipsburg woman killed in 4-vehicle crash on I-78
- Road conditions deteriorating as temperature drops
- Husband charged in death of North Catasauqua woman
- PHOTOS: 69 News viewer photos of the first snowfall of the season
- Snow winding down; temperature is dropping
- Police investigate burglary at house in Hunterdon County
- History's Headlines: The Youngest Allen
- Free adoption weekend in Berks County
- 69 News spreads a little Christmas cheer
- Breaking down the Bitcoin buzz
- Allentown police investigate dog killing