ALLAMUCHY TOWNSHIP, N.J. - A woman was robbed of $200 by a man armed with a stick who approached her at an ATM Friday afternoon in Warren County.
It happened at the Bank of America along Route 517 in Allamuchy Township.
State police report the woman was in the bank's ATM drive-up lane when a male wearing a hoodie with a scarf over his face approached and threatened her with what appeared to be a stick.
The woman gave the man $200 and he fled.
Police were called at 1:38 p.m.
The woman was not hurt.
Police provided no further description of the robber.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie says he'll consider his options after he leaves office and hasn't declared himself a candidate to work at a sports radio station in New York.Read More »
- Rep. Leonard Lance Town Hall gets loud
- Phillipsburg town officials need to make a decision ASAP when it comes to mold
- Man wanted in Hunterdon County on assault charges
- South Hunterdon School District addresses lead in schools
- New Jersey animal control officer arrested for sexual assault of minor
- Thimble tossed! Game piece voted out of Monopoly board game
- Updated Palmer Twp. shooting suspect charged with criminal homicide
- FBI subpoenas Reading for documents from previous administration
- Missing 6-year-old Connecticut girl found in Pennsylvania
- Judge: Only 1 Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- Near record warmth again today
- Updated Giant launches 'Bag Hunger' campaign with one-day give
- Jackpot-winning Cash 5 lottery ticket sold in Berks
- 'Berks County Time Train' to air 200th episode
- Updated Police nab pair advertising pot sales online
- State police reveal cost of local police coverage: $600M