ALLAMUCHY TOWNSHIP, N.J. - A woman was robbed of $200 by a man armed with a stick who approached her at an ATM Friday afternoon in Warren County.
It happened at the Bank of America along Route 517 in Allamuchy Township.
State police report the woman was in the bank's ATM drive-up lane when a male wearing a hoodie with a scarf over his face approached and threatened her with what appeared to be a stick.
The woman gave the man $200 and he fled.
Police were called at 1:38 p.m.
The woman was not hurt.
Police provided no further description of the robber.
Police in Warren County are investigating a grisly discovery made Sunday.Read More »
- New Jersey police allege gun company sold defective guns
- Man charged with stealing Ronald McDonald statue
- State suspends license of Warren County teacher accused of sex assault
- Authorities investigating after Clinton Township SD received suspicious communication
- Firefighters injured while battling flames in Washington Borough
- Minister in Hackettstown accused of taking upskirt photos, videos of church worker
- Updated Jury selection enters 2nd day in Bill Cosby sex assault case
- 87-year-old man dies after car crash in Bath earlier this month
- Updated Variable cloudiness this afternoon with most of the rain staying south and east today and tomorrow
- New PHOTOS: 2 gunmen rob pair of stores in Reading
- Updated Commission approves LED lights for 'Trenton Makes' Bridge
- Kelly Services to hold job fair in Allentown, looking to fill 300+ warehouse positions at XPO
- First-hand look at training firefighters go through
- Palmer police looking for 2 men accused of stealing $300 worth of razors from Giant
- Northampton teen leads police on 30-minute chase
- Updated 2 men sought in pair of armed robberies in Reading