A Warren County, New Jersey man charged with filming himself having sex with a child and who was previously charged with murder has been offered a plea by prosecutors.
Ralph Atkinson is charged with aggravated sexual assault and endangering the welfare of children.
Atkinnson had a first appearance in court Monday, where he was offered a plea.
He has until September 4 to accept or reject the offer.
Atkinson is currently behind bars and facing charges for the murder of Margaret Graf-White.
An environmental group in New Jersey says it will spend $130,000 to help the wealthy Democratic front-runner in the race for governor.Read More »
- Phillipsburg steps back salary ranges after resident complaints
- New Jersey resident finds severed foot and partial ankle in sneaker
- New Jersey police allege gun company sold defective guns
- Man charged with stealing Ronald McDonald statue
- State suspends license of Warren County teacher accused of sex assault
- Authorities investigating after Clinton Township SD received suspicious communication
- Governor Wolf plans to sign Real ID law
- Updated 2 dead in I-81 fatal crash in Schuylkill County
- Updated Oley Valley High student killed in Ruscombmanor Twp. wreck
- State senate passes Internet gambling bill
- Lower Macungie cancer survivor raises money for research with annual event
- Bluebells not blooming at Lock Ridge Park
- New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- New charge for man charged in Forks Township cell phone robbery
- One Tank Trip: Coach #72 at WK&S Railroad in Kempton
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house