KINGWOOD TWP., Pa. - A 37-year-old Hunterdon County man has been arrested for allegedly accessing images of child pornography on the Internet, according to prosecutors.
Michael Davison, 37, of Kingwood Township was arrested Wednesday following an investigation that revealed Davison had uploaded images of child pornography to a cloud storage service and possessed additional images on his computer, according to the Hunterdon County Prosecutor's Office.
Davison is charged with endangering the welfare of a child, possession of child pornography and possession of four large capacity ammunition magazines.
Davison was being held at Hunterdon County Jail on $50,000 bail.
Prosecutors say the investigation is ongoing and anyone with additional information is asked to call the Hunterdon County Prosecutor's Office Special Victims Unit at 908-788-1129.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie's months-long effort to tap into reserves of the state's biggest health insurer to finance opioid addiction treatment is being met with resistance in the Democrat-led Assembly.Read More »
- Phillipsburg man arrested on heroin charges
- Bloomsbury man guilty in sex assault case involving child
- Judge won't reduce charges in New York-New Jersey bomb case
- Phillipsburg sets parking lots, rates
- New drug & mental health facility opens in Phillipsburg
- Owner of New Jersey horse therapy farm charged with animal cruelty
- Coroner called to crash on Route 309 in Lynn Twp.
- Updated Christie's push for opioid cash from insurer hits roadblock
- Updated Muggy and unsettled with showers and a t-storm today
- Updated BARTA approves bus route, schedule changes
- Updated Convicted sex offender twice violated sentence by contacting victim
- Easton police arrest man on drug charges
- Sunrise Chef: Whole Foods
- Updated Racers take to track at Ultimate RC Pitstop
- Life Lessons: Men and depression
- Man hit by vehicle in Mahoning, taken to hospital