KINGWOOD TWP., Pa. - A 37-year-old Hunterdon County man has been arrested for allegedly accessing images of child pornography on the Internet, according to prosecutors.
Michael Davison, 37, of Kingwood Township was arrested Wednesday following an investigation that revealed Davison had uploaded images of child pornography to a cloud storage service and possessed additional images on his computer, according to the Hunterdon County Prosecutor's Office.
Davison is charged with endangering the welfare of a child, possession of child pornography and possession of four large capacity ammunition magazines.
Davison was being held at Hunterdon County Jail on $50,000 bail.
Prosecutors say the investigation is ongoing and anyone with additional information is asked to call the Hunterdon County Prosecutor's Office Special Victims Unit at 908-788-1129.
- Christie signs $400M bill for transportation projects
- About $1.7M in public funds disbursed in governor's race
- Budget battle on horizon for potential Christie successor
- New Jersey man charged with sex assault of child
- Warren Co. Freeholders pass 2017 budget with no tax increase
- Phillipsburg 10-year-old saves grandfather's life with Heimlich maneuver
- Martin Tower remediation discussed
- BASD officials respond to accusations
- Red Knight fever reaches city council; parade in the works
- Ex-church official due in court as lawyers plan for retrial
- Police investigating Route 562 crash in Exeter
- Some fog this morning and periods of rain today
- Reading Area Water Authority forensic audit to be released
- Ron Angle returns for third stint on Bangor Area School Board
- Life Lessons: Social media: Fire your boss?
- Allentown man hits trifecta facing DUI, drug and assault charges