PHILLIPSBURG, N.J. - Police have located a missing Phillipsburg, N.J. man.
Phillipsburg police said Ernest Rautenberg was last seen near his Phillipsburg home last Monday.
He was found at a motel in Binghamton, New York, around 3 p.m. Sunday.
Broome County sheriffs took Rautenberg to a crisis center for evaluation.
A man was killed and a woman and trooper were injured in a crash involving a New Jersey state police vehicle.Read More »
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- Lawyers: Can Menendez trial jurors be asked how they voted
- Penn State frat suspended over booze on Parents' Weekend
- NJ jobless rate falls to 4.2 percent despite shedding jobs
- Unsealed bridge case document shows juror sought dismissal
- LVHN to move 500 employees to downtown Allentown
- Eric Frein's father, mother testify during penalty phase
- Berks judge hears arguments on closing of Bowl-O-Rama
- Police officers help deliver baby on side of road
- Human rights activist tortured in Pakistan shares struggle through art
- 1808 farmhouse sales raise money for hospital
- Stack goes to work without police escort; Wolf mum on reason
- Exeter man charged in alleged check fraud scheme
- BonTon carries Pottsville pottery-maker's products
- Conservation Fund hopes to buy 3,300 acres of land in Lehigh, Northampton counties