LOPATCONG TWP., N.J. - One person was sent to the hospital following a crash in Lopatcong Township, which closed County Route 646 for an hour.
Officials say a school bus was traveling southbound on Belvidere Road and stopped for traffic early Wednesday morning. Northbound traffic began to stop for the school bus, but a Toyota pickup truck failed to stop and crashed into the rear of a stopped vehicle, hitting another.
The driver of the truck then crossed into the southbound lane and crashed into the stopped school bus.
Police say one driver was transported to St. Luke's Warren Campus for observations. No students were on the bus at the time. The driver of the pickup truck was issued a summons for tailgating.
- Fmr. North Warren superintendent acquitted on sexual assault charges
- New Jersey governor's budget plan already making waves
- Delaware Water Gap trails closed from winter storm damage
- 17-year-old arrested in Hackettstown abduction hoax
- Blairstown man facing charges in relation to possessing child pornography
- Tractor-trailers halt traffic on I-78
- Snowfall totals so far
- Pennsylvania National Guard soldiers ready to help in storm
- YOUR PHOTOS: Fourth major winter storm in 3 weeks
- Berks County snow totals: How much have you seen?
- WATCH: 69 News Snow Patrol: Easton (6 p.m.)
- WATCH: 69 News Snow Patrol: Bucks County (6 p.m.)
- WATCH: 69 News Snow Patrol: Montgomery County (6 p.m.)
- WATCH: 69 News Snow Patrol (Lehigh County 6 p.m.)
- WATCH: Evening traffic commute
- WATCH: 69 News Snow Patrol: Berks County (5:30 p.m.)