FLEMINGTON, N.J. - A Hunterdon County Grand Jury issued a superseding indictment against a former New Jersey correction officer.
The jury announced the indictment, charging Ahnwar Dixon, 39, of East Orange, with sexual assault, official misconduct, criminal sexual conduct and pattern of official misconduct.
An investigation revealed a third victim was assaulted by Dixon, and thus these charges followed.
Dixon was was originally arrested in November 2016 after a prior investigation revealed he engaged in sexual relationships with inmates at his now former place of work at the Edna Mahan Correctional Facility in Clinton Township.
- Monster Jam revs and rocks the PPL this weekend
- Unsettled weather continues this weekend
- Former Reading mayor Spencer's trial delayed
- Parkland School District bus fleet hit by devastating fire
- Updated Penn State trustees approve Hershey Medical Center expansion
- Local gun store offers free class to LV school employees
- Pair charged in numerous robberies, thefts at Walmart stores
- Federal judges to hear Pennsylvania district map challenge
- Parents, students, and schools on edge after Florida shooting
- Community, gov't effort needed for affordable housing push