WASHINGTON TWP., N.J. - A former clerk in a New Jersey borough has admitted to pocketing nearly $100,000 that wasn't hers.
Kristine Henry pleaded guilty to charges Thursday.
She will spend seven years behind bars and pay back the $97,000 she stole from Washington Borough in Warren County, where she served as clerk and interim manager.
- Snow gradually comes to an end late Saturday night
- Updated Multiple-rollover crash shuts down I-78 West in Berks County
- Updated PennDOT lifts speed restrictions
- Crews prep for weekend wintry weather
- Military plane conducting flight exercise cause of loud noises heard in Lehigh Valley
- Presidential historian Tim Blessing discusses President's Day
- Bethlehem's Friends of Music introduces Outstanding Young Artist Competition
- CDC says flu season may be leveling off
- History's Headlines: This old house finds a new life
- Harrisburg food pantry dishes out Gov. Wolf's Super Bowl winnings