A corrections officer in New Jersey is under arrest for alleged misconduct and sex charges.
32-year-old Brian Ambroise from Union, New Jersey is charged with official misconduct and sexual assault.
According to the Hunterdon County Prosecutor's Office, Ambroise was employed at the Edna Mahan Correctional Facility in Hunterdon County when he engaged in a sexual relationship with an inmate.
He has been suspended and is being held at Somerset County jail.
Gov. Chris Christie's new proposal to move New Jersey's lottery revenues to the state's underfunded pension is being met with interest and skepticism.Read More »
- Hunterdon man wanted for trespassing
- Police arrest Hunterdon man on assault charges
- Christie set to unveil final budget proposal as governor
- Gov. Christie set to unveil his final New Jersey budget
- Flemington man sentenced for child pornography
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Updated Windy, much chillier Thursday despite some sun
- Man fatally shot in parking lot in downtown Reading
- Fire tears through Easton home
- Updated Judge turns down appeal request by 3 Penn State ex-officials
- Updated Drunken man allegedly kicks in ex's back door, police say
- Updated Woman sues, alleges sexual assault at PSP Blooming Grove barracks
- Updated Versum Materials to expand Allentown manufacturing location, create jobs
- Pepsi to lay off 80 to 100 workers, citing Philadelphia tax
- Man waives hearing in stabbing of wife, daughter-in-law
- 2 in Reading wiretap case accepted into 1st-time offenders program