Officials aren't drawing a line in the sand they're drawing it on a bridge over the Delaware River.
A new tri-color state line was unveiled today on the walkway for the New Hope-Lambertville Bridge.
The bridge connects part of Bucks County with New Jersey.
The idea for the state line was first proposed by a 12-year-old Lambertville student.
It's a fresh update for the centuries-old structure.
The original wooden bridge was first declared "ready for crossing" nearly 200 years ago.
A pressure cooker was found in Terminal A on Saturday afternoon, according to police for the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.Read More »
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- Flemington man facing sex assault charges
- Investigators suspect deadly maneuver in jet crash
- Warren County Freeholders call a meeting of mayors
- Environmental group to spend $130K in governor's race
- Phillipsburg steps back salary ranges after resident complaints
- Updated Coroner called to Penn Twp. crash along Rt. 183
- Some rain/thunder this morning; PM shower/t-storm
- Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Updated Life Lessons: The nurse who paints her patients
- Purple Heart recipient gets honored Memorial Day weekend
- Catasauqua police nab armed robbery suspect
- Countryside is making a strong comeback
- Local man takes business idea to the beach
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day