LOPATCONG TWP., Pa. - Police in Warren County are on the lookout for a man who reportedly chased after a pair of kids.
Officials say it happened Tuesday around 6:00 p.m. on Buckley Hill Drive in Lopatcong Township.
Investigators say they received a report that a suspicious male approached two juveniles and asked them if they wanted cigarettes. When the kids tried to leave, they say the man started running after them.
According to the report, the man was later picked up by a woman driving a red Honda Civic.
The suspicious man is described as a white male in his mid to late twenties. The report says he had a crew cut and was wearing blue jeans, a black sweatshirt and a green backpack.
Anyone with information is asked to call Lopatcong Township Police at 908-859-1212.
Authorities have released the names of the victims in a double stabbing in Atlantic City, New Jersey, that left a city woman dead and a Pennsylvania man injured.Read More »
- New Jersey lawmakers want to pressure Trump on tax return
- Plan to renovate New Jersey statehouse gets underway
- Judge: Bridge case complaint against Christie can proceed
- New Jersey Gov. Christie quickly signs anti-opioid legislation
- Christie anti-opioid bill to get vote in New Jersey Assembly
- Senate passes bill setting up human milk bank standards
- Updated Police called to shooting in Allentown, 2 taken to hospital
- Wilson superintendent resigns after auditor's report
- Updated Warmer air returns this afternoon through the end of the week with a few showers
- Updated RACC to open satellite location at Wilson school
- Updated Mohnton man ordered to prison in theft of power tools
- Updated Wrestler's dad sues to attend matches at rival school
- Crowd rallies in Allentown in support of Affordable Care Act
- Police say work release inmate escapes hospital in waiting car
- Police allegedly find 47 bags of pot in trunk of speeding car
- Police allege man beat up pregnant woman