LOPATCONG TWP., Pa. - Police in Warren County are on the lookout for a man who reportedly chased after a pair of kids.
Officials say it happened Tuesday around 6:00 p.m. on Buckley Hill Drive in Lopatcong Township.
Investigators say they received a report that a suspicious male approached two juveniles and asked them if they wanted cigarettes. When the kids tried to leave, they say the man started running after them.
According to the report, the man was later picked up by a woman driving a red Honda Civic.
The suspicious man is described as a white male in his mid to late twenties. The report says he had a crew cut and was wearing blue jeans, a black sweatshirt and a green backpack.
Anyone with information is asked to call Lopatcong Township Police at 908-859-1212.
A pressure cooker was found in Terminal A on Saturday afternoon, according to police for the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.Read More »
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- Flemington man facing sex assault charges
- Investigators suspect deadly maneuver in jet crash
- Warren County Freeholders call a meeting of mayors
- Environmental group to spend $130K in governor's race
- Phillipsburg steps back salary ranges after resident complaints
- Two zoos mourn the loss of Ernie the giraffe
- Memorial Day celebrations in Berks County
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- Updated Visitors celebrate at Dorney Park despite rainy weather
- Updated A place of healing for veterans
- Updated Walking a mile in their shoes
- Updated Weather stops big guest at Pottstown Memorial Day parade
- Updated 'Taps' echoes over Bethlehem
- Updated Memorial Day services across Berks County
- Updated Marking Memorial Day in the Lehigh Valley