PHILLIPSBURG, N.J. - Officials investigating a controversial photo involving some high school wrestlers in Warren Co., N.J., said no charges will be filed in the case.
The photo surfaced earlier this year, showing seven Phillipsburg wrestlers posing with a hanged dummy wearing an opposing team's T-shirt.
All of the students in the photo were suspended for three days and banned from a wrestling tournament.
The Warren County prosecutor's office and Phillipsburg police announced Thursday that no criminal charges will be filed.
New Jersey's overall crime rate in 2015 decreased by 5 percent compared to 2014, but there was a sharp rise in reported sex crimes.Read More »
- 600-year-old tree that witnessed history taken down
- Catnip Friends Rescue owner facing animal cruelty charges
- Freeholders call for more Route 31 Shuttle riders
- Christie unveils online drug disposal locator in New Jersey
- Christie to mark prescription drug disposal event
- Closings expected in Florida doctor's Medicare fraud trial
- Vehicle hits apartment building in Wyomissing
- Bethlehem Twp. police search for purse snatchers
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Birdsboro church closes its doors after 180 years
- Fans rally to support Phantoms hockey
- Yo ho ho! Pennsylvania aims to smash US embargo on Cuban rum
- Girlfriend's on-air killing drives anchorman into politics
- New Salvation Army opens in Berks
- First responders practice emergency preparedness at LVIA
- President Trump signs executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania