UNION TWP., N.J. - An overturned tractor trailer made a mess of Interstate 78 East in Hunterdon Co., N.J., on Wednesday.
The crash was reported at 2:10 p.m. at milepost 11 in Union Township, according to Tpr. Jeff Flynn, New Jersey State Police.
Images from the scene showed the truck on its side with a load of tree branches scattered along the highway.
"This looks worse than it is," state police stated in a post on their official Twitter account.
No injuries were reported.
Eastbound traffic was diverted to the left lane as crews worked to clean up the mess.
One person was killed and another was injured in a crash involving a New Jersey state police vehicle.Read More »
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- Lawyers: Can Menendez trial jurors be asked how they voted
- Penn State frat suspended over booze on Parents' Weekend
- NJ jobless rate falls to 4.2 percent despite shedding jobs
- Unsealed bridge case document shows juror sought dismissal
- Updated Former congressional aide must register as sex offender
- Updated Dorney sworn in as new Allentown police chief
- Updated Judge refuses competency hearing for police ambush killer
- Small earthquake rattles parts of Pennsylvania
- Updated Northampton man accused of choking girlfriend unconscious
- Mango tells Republicans he'll seek gubernatorial nomination
- Police arrest third man allegedly tied to drug deal assault
- Updated Mostly cloudy with a bit of rain this afternoon; rain continues through early Wednesday
- Street closures scheduled for downtown Allentown this week
- Pet owners learn animal CPR to help their furry friends