PHILLIPSBURG, N.J. - A water main problem has given students in Phillipsburg a big jump on the weekend.
A bad water line has forced Phillipsburg High School and the alternative high school to cancel classes Thursday and Friday.
That's after classes were dismissed early Wednesday and activities were canceled.
All other district buildings will remain open.
There's no word on when the problem might be fixed.
New Jersey's overall crime rate in 2015 decreased by 5 percent compared to 2014, but there was a sharp rise in reported sex crimes.Read More »
- 600-year-old tree that witnessed history taken down
- Catnip Friends Rescue owner facing animal cruelty charges
- Freeholders call for more Route 31 Shuttle riders
- Christie unveils online drug disposal locator in New Jersey
- Christie to mark prescription drug disposal event
- Closings expected in Florida doctor's Medicare fraud trial
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Updated Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business
- Almost like summer at FirstEnergy Stadium
- Man shot in Allentown Friday afternoon