PHILLIPSBURG, N.J. - A Phillipsburg man was arrested Wednesday on charges of sexual assault of a juvenile in Morris County.
Barry Miller, 42, allegedly assaulted a male between the ages of 13 and 14 from Feb. 1996 through Feb. 1998.
According to the Morris County prosecutor's office, Miller is accused of engaging in multiple acts of oral penetration with the victim.
The victim says that Morris, in exchange for sexual favors, would give him alcohol and gifts, according to the prosecutor's office.
Bail was set at $75,000 with no ten percent option by Judge Martiza Berdote-Byrne.
Anyone with information about these sexual assault charges should call Detective James Bruno with the Morris County prosecutor's office sex crimes unit at 973-285-6200.
Bruno handled the investigation with help from the Phillipsburg Police Department.
- Warren County Freeholders call a meeting of mayors
- Environmental group to spend $130K in governor's race
- Phillipsburg steps back salary ranges after resident complaints
- New Jersey resident finds severed foot and partial ankle in sneaker
- New Jersey police allege gun company sold defective guns
- Man charged with stealing Ronald McDonald statue
- Updated Fatal wreck closes portion of Cherryville Road in Allen Twp.
- 15 years has gone by fast for Freddy Awards
- Despite terrible injury, NCC graduate never gave up
- Pennsylvania mushroom farms face labor shortage
- Updated Berks lawmakers explain Pennsylvania's compliance with Real ID law
- Boyertown looks to enhance privacy in restrooms, locker rooms
- Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Updated Strawberries are ripe for picking in Northampton County
- Life Lessons: Dining with strangers
- Trump attends G-7 summit: What to watch