PHILLIPSBURG, N.J. - Police in Phillipsburg are looking for the man involved in a stabbing Sunday..
Police said Troy Nelson, 24, of the first block of Harris Street in Phillipsburg, Warren Co, was found with a stab wound in his right side around 3 a.m.
Nelson was treated and released at St. Luke's Hospital Warren Campus.
Police said they've issued an arrest warrant for 27-year-old Edward C. Fleck, also of the first block of Harris Street.
Fleck has been charged with eluding police, aggravated assault involving a weapon, possession of weapon for an unlawful purpose, and unlawful possession of a weapon.
Anyone who may have information about Edward Fleck's whereabouts is asked to call Phillipsburg Police at 908 454-1121.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie says he'll consider his options after he leaves office and hasn't declared himself a candidate to work at a sports radio station in New York.Read More »
- Rep. Leonard Lance Town Hall gets loud
- Phillipsburg town officials need to make a decision ASAP when it comes to mold
- Man wanted in Hunterdon County on assault charges
- South Hunterdon School District addresses lead in schools
- New Jersey animal control officer arrested for sexual assault of minor
- Thimble tossed! Game piece voted out of Monopoly board game
- Updated Fatal crash closes Route 222 South in Spring
- Easton man charged with homicide in fatal shooting
- Al Boscov's daughters, lifelong friend to speak at service
- Updated Mount Penn Fire Company ready for 49th fastnacht sale
- Updated Linking efforts In the battle against opioid abuse
- Candidate for Allentown mayor may face ethics code conflict
- Police allege Weis employee helped herself to $7,000
- Health Beat: Cancer treatment unclogs patient's heart
- State police find drugs in false-bottom cans during Nazareth raid
- Too few flushes get legislative candidate thrown off ballot