PHILLIPSBURG, N.J. - Police in Phillipsburg are looking for the man involved in a stabbing Sunday..
Police said Troy Nelson, 24, of the first block of Harris Street in Phillipsburg, Warren Co, was found with a stab wound in his right side around 3 a.m.
Nelson was treated and released at St. Luke's Hospital Warren Campus.
Police said they've issued an arrest warrant for 27-year-old Edward C. Fleck, also of the first block of Harris Street.
Fleck has been charged with eluding police, aggravated assault involving a weapon, possession of weapon for an unlawful purpose, and unlawful possession of a weapon.
Anyone who may have information about Edward Fleck's whereabouts is asked to call Phillipsburg Police at 908 454-1121.
Police in Warren County are investigating a grisly discovery made Sunday.Read More »
- New Jersey police allege gun company sold defective guns
- Man charged with stealing Ronald McDonald statue
- State suspends license of Warren County teacher accused of sex assault
- Authorities investigating after Clinton Township SD received suspicious communication
- Firefighters injured while battling flames in Washington Borough
- Minister in Hackettstown accused of taking upskirt photos, videos of church worker
- New Jersey resident finds severed foot and partial ankle in sneaker
- DA criticizes state police investigation of shooting by troopers
- Going the distance: Local couple celebrates 2,700 rides on Dorney's "Steel Force"
- 3 white men, 2 white women seated for Cosby jury
- Pershing Square reduces holding in Air Products
- Rehearsal underway for 2017 Freddy's
- Crews assessing damage after car slams into restaurant
- Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
- PSU Berks, Penn State Health St. Joseph team up for new 'Launchbox'
- Police: Upper Saucon man shoots nephew, chases him on golf cart