PHILLIPSBURG, N.J. - Consumers in Phillipsburg will have to find another Staples to shop at for the holiday season.
Staples, located at 1200 New Brunswick Avenue in Phillipsburg, is closing Dec. 2, according to the company's public relations spokesperson.
The store is taking "aggressive action to right-size our retail footprint, as customers shift online."
The company says it continues to evaluate its performance and provide great service whether it's in stores, online, or through mobile apps.
The Flemington Borough Council approved a controversial redevelopment plan for the Union Hotel area by a 6-1 vote Monday night. Councilwoman Susan Peterson cast the lone "no" vote.Read More »
- New Jersey bear hunt extended 4 days this week
- Police investigate burglary at house in Hunterdon County
- 2 more prisoners file complaint against correction officers
- New Jersey bear hunt could be extended, or could be the last
- Mars to base US headquarters in New Jersey
- Businesses look toward New Jersey for marijuana industry
- Updated Light snow or rain showers this morning, then flurries possible late afternoon
- Updated Teen, 19, injured in Allentown shooting
- 3, including a 17-year-old boy, charged in pizza delivery shooting
- East Penn school board approves full-day kindergarten
- Updated Life Lessons: Parents should be present during trauma care
- Alleged robbers point fingers at each other
- Police say wife slashes at husband, eludes K-9
- Berks sports surgeon explains Wentz's ACL injury
- P'burg man charged in brutal attack of girlfriend
- Flemington council gives nod to controversial Union Hotel redevelopment plan