FRANKLIN TWP., N.J. - Crews battled a truck fire overnight in New Jersey.
It happened underneath Interstate 78 on Bloomsbury Road in Franklin Township, Warren County.
Crews on scene told 69 News the truck had a full tank of gas, which made fighting the fire even harder.
Luckily no one was hurt.
- Students get first-hand accounts of the horrors of heroin
- New Jersey teen accused of taking handgun to school
- Willow Grove Elementary students back in building, fungus resolved
- New Jersey farm quarantined after horse contracts herpes
- Oscar winner to judge at River Town Film Festival
- St. Luke's nationally recognized for geriatrics services
- High winds expected throughout the day
- Domestic assault suspect arrested after intense standoff
- Updated State Police identify suspect in deadly officer shooting
- Upper Macungie Township Police announce seat belt enforcement
- Heartwarming video lands local family on Ellen Show
- Reading Holiday Parade brings out some holiday cheer
- A tale of two mayors and a police station in East Greenville
- Santa and ABATE bring Christmas a little early
- Lehigh defeats Lafayette, wins Patriot League title
- AP: Wolf starting to look like 'two-term Tom' as 2018 approaches