FLEMINGTON, N.J. - Prosecutors in Hunterdon County, New Jersey say a wanted man has been arrested.
Terrell Johns, 23, was wanted on aggravated assault charges. An arrest warrant was issued on September 30, 2016 when he failed to show up in court.
Johns was arrested in East Amwell Township by Kingswood State Troopers on Monday.
The Hunterdon County Prosecutor's office is investigating a string of suspicious fires in the Lambertville area.Read More »
- Developer sues town of Phillipsburg over hotel
- New Jersey man sentenced to 8 years for vehicular homicide
- Flemington council gives nod to controversial Union Hotel redevelopment plan
- New Jersey bear hunt extended 4 days this week
- Police investigate burglary at house in Hunterdon County
- 2 more prisoners file complaint against correction officers
- 2 charged in Monroe burglaries
- PHOTOS: Ribbon cutting ceremony on Kenhorst Boulevard
- History's Headlines: Christmas constroversy
- Valley Forge Baptist Academy handbell choir performs Christmas classics
- Spirit of Giving: Allentown Rescue Mission
- Raszler defense attorney requests evidence from Horvath trial
- Like a real-life Hoth, Star Wars fans brave the snow
- Ashley's Angels making Christmas miracles in Berks County
- APD vs. BPD in a Christmas tree throw for charity
- Bethlehem police: Man shoots ex-girlfriend, her new boyfriend