FLEMINGTON, N.J. - Prosecutors in Hunterdon County, New Jersey say a wanted man has been arrested.
Terrell Johns, 23, was wanted on aggravated assault charges. An arrest warrant was issued on September 30, 2016 when he failed to show up in court.
Johns was arrested in East Amwell Township by Kingswood State Troopers on Monday.
- Fmr. North Warren superintendent acquitted on sexual assault charges
- New Jersey governor's budget plan already making waves
- Delaware Water Gap trails closed from winter storm damage
- 17-year-old arrested in Hackettstown abduction hoax
- Blairstown man facing charges in relation to possessing child pornography
- Tractor-trailers halt traffic on I-78
- Allentown's St. Patrick's Day parade to be held Sunday
- Law enforcement on lookout for impaired drivers this weekend
- Updated State police respond to incident in Berks County
- Weekend weather a pot of gold at the end of a cold week
- Firefighters douse Allentown fire, 1 family temporarily displaced
- Copperhead Grille chefs share tasty recipes with 69 News
- Bagpipe players give musical performance at 69 News studio
- Allentown hurlers give demonstration of the sport for 69 News
- Irish dancers perform for 69 News
- Reading to hold Craft Time in the Pagoda