HOLLAND TWP., N.J. - A Hunterdon County, New Jersey, man is facing charges after police said he sexually assaulted children.
On July 3, police arrested 37-year-old Brian Klekovic of Holland Township.
He was charged with two counts each of sexual assault and endangering the welfare of a child.
Police said Klekovic engaged in sexual acts with victims younger than 16 years old.
The crimes took place in Holland and Franklin townships in 2013 and 2014, police said.
If found guilty, Klekovic could face five to 10 years in a state prison.
Bail was set at $100,000 and Klekovic was taken to the Hunterdon County Jail.
According to county officials, he posted bail on Thursday and was released until his first court appearance.
The investigation is ongoing, officials said.
Anyone with additional information isasked to contact the Hunterdon County Prosecutor's Office Special Victim's Unit at 908-788-1129.
Anonymous tips can be submitted by calling Crime Stoppers at 1-800-321-0010 or by going to www.crimestoppershunterdon.com, or text messaging "HCTIPS" plus your tip message to 274637 (CRIMES).
- Warren County Freeholders call a meeting of mayors
- Environmental group to spend $130K in governor's race
- Phillipsburg steps back salary ranges after resident complaints
- New Jersey resident finds severed foot and partial ankle in sneaker
- New Jersey police allege gun company sold defective guns
- Man charged with stealing Ronald McDonald statue
- 15 years has gone by fast for Freddy Awards
- Pennsylvania mushroom farms face labor shortage
- Despite terrible injury, NCC graduate never gave up
- Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Boyertown looks to enhance privacy in restrooms, locker rooms
- Discover Lehigh Valley President addresses LVPC
- Allentown School Board considers tax hike to balance budget
- Umpire remembers Preston Rowe as 'outstanding young man'
- Berks County lawmakers explain Real ID law
- Allentown EMS crews honored