HOLLAND TWP., N.J. - A Hunterdon County, New Jersey, man is facing charges after police said he sexually assaulted children.
On July 3, police arrested 37-year-old Brian Klekovic of Holland Township.
He was charged with two counts each of sexual assault and endangering the welfare of a child.
Police said Klekovic engaged in sexual acts with victims younger than 16 years old.
The crimes took place in Holland and Franklin townships in 2013 and 2014, police said.
If found guilty, Klekovic could face five to 10 years in a state prison.
Bail was set at $100,000 and Klekovic was taken to the Hunterdon County Jail.
According to county officials, he posted bail on Thursday and was released until his first court appearance.
The investigation is ongoing, officials said.
Anyone with additional information isasked to contact the Hunterdon County Prosecutor's Office Special Victim's Unit at 908-788-1129.
Anonymous tips can be submitted by calling Crime Stoppers at 1-800-321-0010 or by going to www.crimestoppershunterdon.com, or text messaging "HCTIPS" plus your tip message to 274637 (CRIMES).
- Phillipsburg town officials need to make a decision ASAP when it comes to mold
- Man wanted in Hunterdon County on assault charges
- South Hunterdon School District addresses lead in schools
- New Jersey animal control officer arrested for sexual assault of minor
- Thimble tossed! Game piece voted out of Monopoly board game
- Judge: Bridge case complaint against Christie can proceed
- Updated Man accused of stabbing wife, daughter-in-law in Allentown
- Updated Record-challenging warmth today, close to records Friday
- Updated Chicago to rock Musikfest this summer
- Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- Life Lessons: Raising a tech entrepreneur
- Easton adopts 20-year comprehensive plan
- Lehigh County supports anti-gerrymandering bill
- Allentown Parks & Rec Committee gives nod to new 'Auburn Cross Trails Park'
- Reading parents vent frustrations regarding safety in schools
- Quakertown man sentenced for defrauding fraternities, sororities at Lehigh University