RARITAN TWP., N.J. - A joint investigation has put a 36-year-old man in custody in relation to possessing 1,080 bags of heroin and $9,500 in U.S. currency.
The Hunterdon County Prosecutor's Office worked with the Raritan Township Police Department in the arrest of Freddie M. Blue of Clinton, New Jersey. He was taken into custody March 26 for possession of heroin with intent to distribute.
Blue is lodged in Somerset County Jail pending his first court appearance, according to the prosecutor's office.
Congressman Leonard Lance of New Jersey announced the Department of Health and Human Services awarded the state nearly $13 million to combat the opioid crisis.Read More »
- Man arrested in connection with fatal overdose in New Jersey
- New Jersey medical marijuana program moves to mobile platform
- New Jersey governor OK's automatic voter registration
- New Jersey man sentenced for sexual conduct with minor
- Police-involved shootings discussed at New Jersey town hall
- Woman calls for stricter pet laws after dog dies at groomers
- Terrifying health scare gets couple into running
- Lehigh Valley teams going to World Finals in scholastic competition
- Toxicologists testify about Benadryl, quaaludes in Cosby retrial
- Lehigh University dissolves Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity
- Police ask retailers to be on lookout for gift card scams
- Woman finds another piece of Southwest Airlines plane debris
- PennDOT repairs hole in Hellertown Water Street Bridge
- Updated Democratic debate touches on hot-button issues
- Updated Northampton County disbanding gaming authority
- Berks County philanthropist warmly remembered