HOLLAND TWP., NJ - Officials say a fugitive wanted in York County, Pennsylvania was arrested in Hunterdon County, N.J.
Hunterdon County Prosecutor Anthony P. Kerns says Joshua Ryan Fulks, 23, of Milford, N.J. was arrested in Holland Township on February 20th. He's charged with being a fugitive from justice, providing false information to police and hindering prosecution.
Police say Fulks is wanted in York County, Pa. for violating the terms of his parole. Investigators say he used a number of aliases to conceal his identity when he was confronted by New Jersey detectives.
Fulks is being held in Hunterdon County Jail until he can be extradited.
Officials also say Jessican Baumann, 20, of Milford, N.J. was also arrested as a result of the investigation. Police say she gave misleading information to detectives as they were trying to identify Fulks.
Police in Warren County are investigating a grisly discovery made Sunday.Read More »
- New Jersey police allege gun company sold defective guns
- Man charged with stealing Ronald McDonald statue
- State suspends license of Warren County teacher accused of sex assault
- Authorities investigating after Clinton Township SD received suspicious communication
- Firefighters injured while battling flames in Washington Borough
- Minister in Hackettstown accused of taking upskirt photos, videos of church worker
- APD looking for woman who yelled "sorry" after dragging boy on bike behind car
- The "Textalyzer" could be coming to a police station near you
- XO Communications cutting more than 50 jobs in Berks
- 11 people seated on Cosby jury; defense sees race bias
- Northampton DA investigates trooper-involved shooting
- Fidget Spinners causing controversy in schools
- Giraffe arrives at Lehigh Valley Zoo
- BCAP holds open house at new location in downtown Reading
- Report: MGM/Sands sale falls through
- Leesport VFW honors young soldier home from service