WASHINGTON BOROUGH, N.J. - Officials are remaining tight-lipped about a police investigation that unfolded Wednesday afternoon in Warren County, New Jersey.
Officers spent several hours at a house in the first block of West Stewart Street in Washington Borough.
Stay with 69 News and wfmz.com for more on this developing story.
The victim said the driver pulled a gun at the end of the ride.Read More »
- Police in Warren County arrest 3 after report of shots fired
- Woman raises more than $50K for homeless man who helped her
- Generosity pays for Firth Youth Center memberships
- Walmart employee found deceased at store
- Easton seniors build annual bonfire ahead of game
- Overturned fuel tanker snarls traffic on Route 22 in Lopatcong
- Skiers, snowboarders take advantage of early start to season
- Trading a college degree for a career in the trades
- Bethlehem kicks off the Christmas season
- Lights in the Parkway opens for 2017 season
- Is Black Friday dying?
- Reading's Christmas on the Mountain set to open Sunday
- Berks County shoppers swarm stores for Black Friday discounts
- Colder winter on the horizon? Weather folklore says yes
- Shoppers hit Lehigh Valley Mall for Black Friday deals, traditions
- Burned body found on top of SEPTA train