WASHINGTON BOROUGH, N.J. - Officials are remaining tight-lipped about a police investigation that unfolded Wednesday afternoon in Warren County, New Jersey.
Officers spent several hours at a house in the first block of West Stewart Street in Washington Borough.
Stay with 69 News and wfmz.com for more on this developing story.
- South Hunterdon School District addresses lead in schools
- New Jersey animal control officer arrested for sexual assault of minor
- Thimble tossed! Game piece voted out of Monopoly board game
- Judge: Bridge case complaint against Christie can proceed
- New Jersey school district finds lead in water
- Christie anti-opioid bill to get vote in New Jersey Assembly
- Updated Man stabs wife, stepdaughter in car in Allentown
- Updated Van rear-ends box truck on Route 222
- Updated Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos
- Updated Berks native, famous artist now lives on through children's book
- Updated Attorney general says costs related to Kane reached $3.6M
- Updated Oreo, Peeps team up for new cookie flavor
- Health Beat: Stem cell therapy for osteoarthritis
- Police arrest alleged gunman in pizza delivery stick-up
- Updated Lehigh County executive gives State of the County
- 'Very few' tickets remain for Miranda Lambert in Reading