WASHINGTON BOROUGH, N.J. - Officials are remaining tight-lipped about a police investigation that unfolded Wednesday afternoon in Warren County, New Jersey.
Officers spent several hours at a house in the first block of West Stewart Street in Washington Borough.
Stay with 69 News and wfmz.com for more on this developing story.
For the second time this week, hundreds packed a contentious town hall meeting hosted by Republican New Jersey Congressman Leonard Lance.Read More »
- Union Township woman accused of stealing from Parent Teacher Association
- Christie on the radio? He says he'll consider his options
- Rep. Leonard Lance Town Hall gets loud
- Phillipsburg town officials need to make a decision ASAP when it comes to mold
- Man wanted in Hunterdon County on assault charges
- South Hunterdon School District addresses lead in schools
- Public memorial service planned for Al Boscov
- Windy and much cooler today, but seasonable for late February
- 'Light the Way' celebration recognizes trailblazers in the community
- N.J. Rep. Leonard Lance holds second town hall meeting
- Local vineyard owners wary of warm weather
- Updated Man shot, killed by Reading police after allegedly pointing shotgun at officers
- Strong storms move through the region
- Police investigating morning shooting in Reading
- Judge: Man charged in deadly stabbing will remain jailed
- Police work to bring back murder suspect who fled state with 6-year-old daughter