PHILLIPSBURG, N.J. - Police are treating the shooting death of a young woman in Phillipsburg, N.J., as a homicide.
A shooting happened around 11 p.m. Wednesday in the 300 block of Spruce Alley said police, who haven't released many details.
The victim was identified by authorities as a 22-year-old woman who lived on Spruce Alley. Her name was not immediately released.
A crime scene unit was brought in to help with the investigation, and it appeared detectives were focusing their investigation on a house near the scene.
Refresh this page for further updates as information becomes available.
- Investigators suspect deadly maneuver in jet crash
- Warren County Freeholders call a meeting of mayors
- Environmental group to spend $130K in governor's race
- Phillipsburg steps back salary ranges after resident complaints
- New Jersey resident finds severed foot and partial ankle in sneaker
- New Jersey police allege gun company sold defective guns
- Police: Teen shot in Pottstown
- Updated Teacher who had sex with student in cemetery going back to jail
- Man killed in crash with fire truck in Allen Township identified
- One Freddy winner's emotional day
- Boyertown State Theatre goes digital
- Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival right around the corner
- BK's Helping Hands lives up to the name
- Camelback Road bridge reopens
- Police raid home in Phillipsburg
- Alpine Mountain Ski area sold