Police say a man was arrested near the George Washington Bridge in New York after a wild sequence of crimes that started in Hazleton and continued through Warren County, New Jersey.
Authorities in Hazleton say 32-year-old Luis Figueroa tried to abduct a woman who was eight months pregnant.
They say he later assaulted a National Park employee in Warren County and stole her vehicle.
Officials say Figueroa later tried to trade the stolen vehicle at a car dealership in New Jersey and started a fire there.
Authorities say he later struck two vehicles near the George Washington Bridge.
He was later arrested when he tried to run away.
Warren County Freeholders will sit down with mayors from across the county in late June with the hopes to set up The Association of Mayors for Warren County.Read More »
- Environmental group to spend $130K in governor's race
- Phillipsburg steps back salary ranges after resident complaints
- New Jersey resident finds severed foot and partial ankle in sneaker
- New Jersey police allege gun company sold defective guns
- Man charged with stealing Ronald McDonald statue
- State suspends license of Warren County teacher accused of sex assault
- Governor Wolf plans to sign Real ID law
- 2 dead in I-81 fatal crash in Schuylkill County
- Updated Allentown rotary fountain receives Lehigh County OK
- Updated Warren County Freeholders call a meeting of mayors
- Updated Easton City Council tables action on Billy's Diner lease agreement
- Allentown program teaching kids valuable skills
- Last night for rehearsals before the 2017 Freddy's
- Oley Valley High School student killed in Ruscombmanor Twp. wreck
- State senate passes Internet gambling bill
- Lower Macungie cancer survivor raises money for research with annual event