RARITAN TWP., Pa. - A 24-year-old male was reported missing to police, after all attempts to reach him after Nov. 3 failed.
NYPD took the report Nov. 4, when Sean Pohle's girlfriend said she couldn't reach him after they had an argument on the phone. Every subsequent attempt to contact Pohle never received a response.
Officials say a note written by Pohle to his girlfriend was discovered on his computer, which made reference to "this not being my time to exist".
Pohle's phone has been traced and last shows him in New Windsor, New York on Nov. 3.
He is 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs 160 pounds. His eye and hair color are brown and he is reported to have strong ties to the New Jersey area.
Pohle was operating a 2015 black Honda Civic with New Jersey REG: Y26ACB. Any department that comes into contact with Pohle or the Honda is asked to please contact Raritan Township Police Department at 908-782-8889.
The New Jersey Medicinal Marijuana Program is now available across mobile platforms to give patients, caregivers and even physicians the ability to register, upload documents and make payments.Read More »
- New Jersey governor OK's automatic voter registration
- New Jersey man sentenced for sexual conduct with minor
- Police-involved shootings discussed at New Jersey town hall
- Woman calls for stricter pet laws after dog dies at groomers
- Phillipsburg man tries to shoplift $430 worth of meats, seafood
- Dept. of Health: Chopped romaine lettuce source of E. Coli
- Updated Increasingly windy with rain, possible snow showers Thursday
- Updated Police find overturned car, snapped utility pole, but no driver
- Reading woman wins man's heart...and his kidney
- Updated Upper Macungie zoning amendments address farm-based entertainment
- Updated South Whitehall getting new police cars, equipment
- PennDOT replacing pipe beneath Easton Road in Lower Saucon
- Reading Schools committee approves renovation project
- Leesport bridge replacement delay frustrates residents
- Updated Shoppers sad to say bye-bye to Bon-Ton
- Time to spring clean your digital life