RARITAN TWP., Pa. - A 24-year-old male was reported missing to police, after all attempts to reach him after Nov. 3 failed.
NYPD took the report Nov. 4, when Sean Pohle's girlfriend said she couldn't reach him after they had an argument on the phone. Every subsequent attempt to contact Pohle never received a response.
Officials say a note written by Pohle to his girlfriend was discovered on his computer, which made reference to "this not being my time to exist".
Pohle's phone has been traced and last shows him in New Windsor, New York on Nov. 3.
He is 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs 160 pounds. His eye and hair color are brown and he is reported to have strong ties to the New Jersey area.
Pohle was operating a 2015 black Honda Civic with New Jersey REG: Y26ACB. Any department that comes into contact with Pohle or the Honda is asked to please contact Raritan Township Police Department at 908-782-8889.
- Truck crash sparks massive blaze in Frenchtown
- New Jersey enacts law requiring recess for students in grades K-5
- 75 goats and sheep escape Hackettstown livestock auction
- Phillipsburg Council OKs empty trash bins in Riverside Commercial Zone
- Section of roof collapses in Phillipsburg mall
- Officials warn of high water levels in Delaware River
- 37 offenders in Diocese of Allentown named in grand jury report on sexual abuse
- Berks woman who testified for grand jury: 'It needs to stop'
- Updated Construction begins on Main Street Bridge between Slatington, Walnutport
- Police: Attacker punched victim while he was down
- Updated 6 displaced after fire breaks out in Easton apartment building
- Lehigh Township Supervisors discuss proposed maintenance building
- New Palmer Elementary School likely to open in 2021
- 69 News nominated for 10 Emmy Awards
- Berks lawmaker reacts to release of grand jury report
- Tremont residents look for answers at meeting