RARITAN TWP., Pa. - A 24-year-old male was reported missing to police, after all attempts to reach him after Nov. 3 failed.
NYPD took the report Nov. 4, when Sean Pohle's girlfriend said she couldn't reach him after they had an argument on the phone. Every subsequent attempt to contact Pohle never received a response.
Officials say a note written by Pohle to his girlfriend was discovered on his computer, which made reference to "this not being my time to exist".
Pohle's phone has been traced and last shows him in New Windsor, New York on Nov. 3.
He is 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs 160 pounds. His eye and hair color are brown and he is reported to have strong ties to the New Jersey area.
Pohle was operating a 2015 black Honda Civic with New Jersey REG: Y26ACB. Any department that comes into contact with Pohle or the Honda is asked to please contact Raritan Township Police Department at 908-782-8889.
The annual re-enactment of George Washington’s daring 1776 crossing of the Delaware River draws large crowds of families and history fans to both sides of the river in Pennsylvania and New Jersey each year on Christmas.Read More »
- Investigators looking into suspicious fires in Hunterdon County
- Developer sues town of Phillipsburg over hotel
- New Jersey man sentenced to 8 years for vehicular homicide
- Flemington council gives nod to controversial Union Hotel redevelopment plan
- New Jersey bear hunt extended 4 days this week
- Police investigate burglary at house in Hunterdon County
- Low levels in Delaware River could keep Washington's crossing re-enactors on land
- Updated Allentown man hit, killed by vehicle while running across I-78
- Bear Creek opens slopes for season
- Christmas tree toss for charity
- Catasauqua students shop with an airport cop
- Allentown man charged in shooting of ex-girlfriend, her boyfriend
- Community comes together to support Lukens family
- Mother of fallen Berks serviceman speaks at Wreaths Across America
- Police: Armed man barricades himself inside Quakertown home
- 2 charged in ongoing burglary investigation