WASHINGTON TWP., N.J. - Two kids were hurt after a drunk driver slammed into their car, according to police in Washington Township, Warren County, N.J.
The crash happened around 12:20 a.m. Sunday at the intersection of Route 31 and Jackson Valley Road.
A woman and two children in the same car were taken to the hospital.. There's no word on their conditions or the ages of the children involved in the crash.
Police said the driver of the other car, 28-year-old Ryan Winterseen of Washington, N.J.,had a blood alcohol level of .11. He was not hurt.
He is facing several charges including DWI, failure to maintain lanes, careless driving, open container of an alcoholic beverage and consumption of an alcoholic beverage in a motor vehicle.
The Hunterdon County Prosecutor's office is investigating a string of suspicious fires in the Lambertville area.Read More »
- Developer sues town of Phillipsburg over hotel
- New Jersey man sentenced to 8 years for vehicular homicide
- Flemington council gives nod to controversial Union Hotel redevelopment plan
- New Jersey bear hunt extended 4 days this week
- Police investigate burglary at house in Hunterdon County
- 2 more prisoners file complaint against correction officers
- Police: Bethlehem shooting wounds two
- New Like a real-life Hoth, Star Wars fans brave the snow
- New Ashley's Angels making Christmas miracles in Berks County
- New Raszler defense attorney requests evidence from Horvath trial
- New APD vs. BPD in a Christmas tree throw for charity
- East Stroudsburg Salvation Army needs a little help this year
- Easton police searching for shooting suspect
- $1M grant set to give Boyertown tourism, economic boost
- Bell Alley Pretzel saved; 'Now, I can do what I love'
- Centre County DA excoriates Penn State over frat culture