PHILLIPSBURG, N.J. - The Phillipsburg Police Department says its investigating a number of burglaries to unlocked vehicles.
The incidents have been occurring overnight and the suspects have been targeting unlocked vehicles in the Pursel Hill and Hillcrest Boulevard areas.
Police are urging residents to lock their vehicle and to report any suspicious activity in their neighborhoods.
- Christie unveils online drug disposal locator in New Jersey
- Christie to mark prescription drug disposal event
- Closings expected in Florida doctor's Medicare fraud trial
- Commission set to vote on New Jersey statehouse renovations
- Basking Ridge, N.J. says goodbye to an old friend
- State police: 1 killed in crash with State Police vehicle
- Convicted cop killer Eric Frein sentenced to death
- NFL Draft kicks off in Philadelphia
- Updated U-Haul truck crashes into pole along S. Pike Avenue in Salisbury Twp.
- Updated Tractor trailer catches fire at Rt. 22 and Schoenersville Rd. in Bethlehem
- Updated Ex-Penn St officials to be sentenced in June over Sandusky
- Allentown police arrest 3 for passing fake checks
- Updated Police: Suspect in killing of Delaware trooper shot dead
- Woman reportedly arrested for arson in Minersville fire
- Life Lessons: Nursery product-related injuries rising
- Some sunshine today as a big-time warm-up gets underway