HARMONY TWP., N.J. - Crews continued their search Monday for a woman who went missing in the Delaware River over the weekend, according to officials.
The missing woman, identified by police as Lane Alden, 57, of Phillipsburg, N.J., was aboard a boat that capsized on the river in Harmony Twp., N.J., around 8:25 p.m. Saturday, police said.
The operator of the boat at the time of the accident, Donald Jessamine, along with another unidentified male passenger, were able to get to the shore safely after the boat capsized, officials said.
Jessamine, 61, of Phillipsburg, has been charged with operating the vessel while under the influence, according to police.
- Phillipsburg town officials need to make a decision ASAP when it comes to mold
- Man wanted in Hunterdon County on assault charges
- South Hunterdon School District addresses lead in schools
- New Jersey animal control officer arrested for sexual assault of minor
- Thimble tossed! Game piece voted out of Monopoly board game
- Judge: Bridge case complaint against Christie can proceed
- Updated Man accused of stabbing wife, daughter-in-law in Allentown
- Record-challenging warmth today, close to records Friday
- Royals fundraiser to honor Al Boscov's commitment to Reading
- Jacob Sullivan, man accused of murdering Grace Packer, waives preliminary hearing
- Updated Life Lessons: Raising a tech entrepreneur
- Easton adopts 20-year comprehensive plan
- Lehigh County supports anti-gerrymandering bill
- Allentown Parks & Rec Committee gives nod to new 'Auburn Cross Trails Park'
- Reading parents vent frustrations regarding safety in schools
- Quakertown man sentenced for defrauding fraternities, sororities at Lehigh University