HARMONY TWP., N.J. - Crews continued their search Monday for a woman who went missing in the Delaware River over the weekend, according to officials.
The missing woman, identified by police as Lane Alden, 57, of Phillipsburg, N.J., was aboard a boat that capsized on the river in Harmony Twp., N.J., around 8:25 p.m. Saturday, police said.
The operator of the boat at the time of the accident, Donald Jessamine, along with another unidentified male passenger, were able to get to the shore safely after the boat capsized, officials said.
Jessamine, 61, of Phillipsburg, has been charged with operating the vessel while under the influence, according to police.
- Investigators suspect deadly maneuver in jet crash
- Warren County Freeholders call a meeting of mayors
- Environmental group to spend $130K in governor's race
- Phillipsburg steps back salary ranges after resident complaints
- New Jersey resident finds severed foot and partial ankle in sneaker
- New Jersey police allege gun company sold defective guns
- Updated Gov. Wolf signs Real ID law, expects new licenses in 2019
- Updated Man killed in crash with fire truck in Allen Township
- Updated Marc Anthony to come 'full circle' with return to Reading
- Updated Pa. health officials warn of possible measles exposure
- Updated Black bear spotted roaming Leopard country
- Health Beat: HPV cancers on the rise
- Passing showers but more seasonable Friday
- PPL deploying smarter technology
- Pennsylvania man sets Plinko record on 'Price is Right,' goes wild
- Strawberries are ripe for picking in Northampton County