ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. - A great white shark being tracked on Twitter has been spotted off the coast of New Jersey.
The shark known as Hilton showed up in waters near Atlantic City on Friday evening.
Members of the nonprofit group OCEARCH have actively tracked the shark since tagging him in May.
The great white's Twitter profile is managed by the nonprofit group and has more than 12,000 followers.
The shark's account tweeted "good thing I had some (money) in my backpocket. Now, who wants to play some blackjack with me?!?!"
The research group also tracks the shark known as Mary Lee, which has spent some time swimming off the New Jersey coast.
- Fmr. North Warren superintendent acquitted on sexual assault charges
- New Jersey governor's budget plan already making waves
- Delaware Water Gap trails closed from winter storm damage
- 17-year-old arrested in Hackettstown abduction hoax
- Blairstown man facing charges in relation to possessing child pornography
- Tractor-trailers halt traffic on I-78
- The fourth winter storm this month to bring spring snow through Wednesday night
- Corporal Seth Kelly named "Trooper of the Year"
- NAACP, Easton community concerned about Billman firing/rehiring
- ESU women's basketball manager meets Steph Curry
- Berks couple charged after dead baby found inside apartment
- Turnpike announces restrictions due to approaching storm
- Updated Parkland enrollment up, requests more staff
- Updated Senate confirms top prosecutor for Eastern District
- Department of Labor sues East Penn Manufacturing
- Traffic restrictions, road crews in place