ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. - A great white shark being tracked on Twitter has been spotted off the coast of New Jersey.
The shark known as Hilton showed up in waters near Atlantic City on Friday evening.
Members of the nonprofit group OCEARCH have actively tracked the shark since tagging him in May.
The great white's Twitter profile is managed by the nonprofit group and has more than 12,000 followers.
The shark's account tweeted "good thing I had some (money) in my backpocket. Now, who wants to play some blackjack with me?!?!"
The research group also tracks the shark known as Mary Lee, which has spent some time swimming off the New Jersey coast.
Lopatcong Township Elementary School's water sources are now testing negative for lead.Read More »
- Phillipsburg fires not accidental, prosecutor says
- Warren County prosecutor investigates back-to-back fires
- Fungus issue closes New Jersey elementary school
- Boil water advisory lifted for Milford, New Jersey after E. coli discovery
- Early-morning fire breaks out in Phillipsburg
- Phillipsburg municipal raises pushed back after abrupt adjournment
- Community rallies around family of Palmer Twp. girl struck and killed by car
- Fleetwood police search for bank robber
- Limerick shooting suspect remains on the loose
- Berks County pitches in for hurricane relief
- Bangor bridge opens after year-long replacement project
- Driver dies after crash on I-78; passenger still critical
- Reading Police looking for bank robber
- Volunteers make memories for bereaved families
- History's Headlines: The future of flight
- Lopatcong Elementary School free of lead for new school year