ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. - A great white shark being tracked on Twitter has been spotted off the coast of New Jersey.
The shark known as Hilton showed up in waters near Atlantic City on Friday evening.
Members of the nonprofit group OCEARCH have actively tracked the shark since tagging him in May.
The great white's Twitter profile is managed by the nonprofit group and has more than 12,000 followers.
The shark's account tweeted "good thing I had some (money) in my backpocket. Now, who wants to play some blackjack with me?!?!"
The research group also tracks the shark known as Mary Lee, which has spent some time swimming off the New Jersey coast.
The Hunterdon County Prosecutor's office is investigating a string of suspicious fires in the Lambertville area.Read More »
- Developer sues town of Phillipsburg over hotel
- New Jersey man sentenced to 8 years for vehicular homicide
- Flemington council gives nod to controversial Union Hotel redevelopment plan
- New Jersey bear hunt extended 4 days this week
- Police investigate burglary at house in Hunterdon County
- 2 more prisoners file complaint against correction officers
- Seasonably cold, mainly dry this weekend with a snow shower possible
- Updated Bethlehem police: Man shoots ex-girlfriend, her new boyfriend
- Updated Valley Forge Baptist Academy handbell choir performs Christmas classics
- Spirit of Giving: Allentown Rescue Mission
- Raszler defense attorney requests evidence from Horvath trial
- Like a real-life Hoth, Star Wars fans brave the snow
- Ashley's Angels making Christmas miracles in Berks County
- APD vs. BPD in a Christmas tree throw for charity
- East Stroudsburg Salvation Army needs a little help this year
- Easton police searching for shooting suspect